Find out what's new in Crew
- PUBLIC PROFILE – share your Crew profile across messages, email and more for easy viewing on the web.
Please note: This will be the last release to support iOS 10.Release Notes: August 2019 (v7.4)
Crew v7.3.1 brings performance improvements and a design facelift to Profile, Add-Ons, and other parts of the app.
This release also fixes numerous bugs reported by users like you. If you find anything that looks off, let us know at email@example.com.Release Notes: July 2019 (v7.3.1)
Crew v7.3 comes with some enhancements and integrations that come users like you have requested to help make your experience with Crew more fun and productive.NEW FEATURES:
- Gold Star Leaderboard — Admin Filter. Now you can filter the Gold Star leaderboard to see only Gold Stars awarded by your org admin.
This release also fixes numerous bugs reported by users like you. If you find anything that looks off, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.Release Notes: June 2019 (v7.3)
- UltiPro. Integrate with UltiPro for rostering to make sure your team on Crew is always accurate and up-to-date with the current employees.
- Ximble. Integrate with Ximble for rostering and scheduling to make sure your employee roster and shift schedule is always up to date in Crew.
Crew v7.2 comes with some highly requested enhancements from users like you to help make your conversations more productive.
- Dark Mode. Stay connected to your team around the clock with a dark theme that’s easy on the eyes.
- User Blocking. Block users from sending you messages when you’d prefer not to hear from them. (Limited release.)
- User Suspension. Admins can temporarily suspend disruptive users to keep conversations productive. (Limited release.)
This release also fixes numerous bugs reported by users like you. If you find anything that looks off, let us know at email@example.com.Release Notes: May 2019 (v7.2)
Release Notes: April 2019 (v7.1)
- Report inappropriate or ofensive messages posted on Crew (limited release)
- Integration with Live IQ scheduling system
- Integration with Pulse POS System
- WhenIWork scheduling integration
- Ability to block posts with profanity (limited release)
- Design facelift
- In-app status reporting for performance issues
Release Notes: March 2019 (v7.0.3)
- Performance issues related to conversation view